Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Report > Belgium U21 VS Cyprus U21 Match Preview UEFA - EURO U21 Qualifying

Belgium U21 VS Cyprus U21 Match Preview UEFA - EURO U21 Qualifying

Posted: Thu, 09 Nov 2017 10:08:10 GMT     From: goaloo    

Belgium U21  VS  Cyprus U21 Match Preview UEFA - EURO U21 Qualifying

Belgium U21  VS  Cyprus U21 Livescore Odds Comparison
UEFA - EURO U21 Qualifying---Match Time:11/10/2017 03:00 Friday GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME BELGIUM U21 VS. CYPRUS U21
In the last 4 games Belgium U21 played 1 games Over 2.5. 
Belgium U21 have an Goal difference from 3:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 4 games Cyprus U21 played 3 games Over 2.5. 
Cyprus U21 have an Goal difference from 5:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 50% chance that Belgium U21 and Cyprus U21 scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME BELGIUM U21 VS. CYPRUS U21
Belgium U21 5-2-3
In last 10 games Belgium U21 won 5 games, lost 3 games and played 2 games draw
 
Cyprus U21 4-2-4
In last 10 games Cyprus U21 won 4 games, lost 4 games and played 2 games draw.
 
Belgium U21 - Cyprus U21 (45-20-35)
In this game the chance that Belgium U21 wins is 45%, the chance for a draw is 20% and the chance for Cyprus U21 to win this game is 35%
 
Belgium U21  VS  Cyprus U21 Match Preview
Picks:Belgium U21 wins
 
 
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.