Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Benfica VS Sporting Lisbon Match Preview Portugal Primera Liga

POR D1Benfica VS Sporting Lisbon Match Preview Portugal Primera Liga

Submit by tipster Yedda
Posted: Wed, 03 Jan 2018 09:24:21 GMT    
Benfica  VS  Sporting Lisbon  Livescore Odds Comparison
Portugal Primera Liga---Match Time:1/4/2018 05:30 Thursday  GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME BENFICA VS. SPORTING LISBON
In the last 15 games Benfica played 9 games Over 2.5. 
Benfica have an Goal difference from 3:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 15 games Sporting Lisbon played 7 games Over 2.5. 
Sporting Lisbon have an Goal difference from 13:0 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 53.33% chance that Benfica and Sporting Lisbon scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME BENFICA VS. SPORTING LISBON
Benfica 5-2-3
In last 10 games Benfica won 5 games, lost 3 games and played 2 games draw
 
Sporting Lisbon 8-1-1
In last 10 games Sporting Lisbon won 8 games, lost 1 games and played 1 games draw.
 
Benfica - Sporting Lisbon (30-15-55)
In this game the chance that Benfica wins is 30%, the chance for a draw is 15% and the chance for Sporting Lisbon to win this game is 55%
 
Benfica  VS  Sporting Lisbon Match Preview
Picks: Sporting Lisbon wins

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom