Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Report > Bishops Stortford VS Kettering Town Match Preview England Southern Premier League

Bishops Stortford VS Kettering Town Match Preview England Southern Premier League

Posted: Tue, 31 Oct 2017 10:51:51 GMT     From: goaloo    

Bishops Stortford  VS  Kettering Town Match Preview England Southern Premier League

Bishop's Stortford  VS  Kettering Town Livescore Odds Comparison
England Southern Premier League---Match Time:11/1/2017 03:45 Wednesday GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME BISHOP STORTFORD VS. KETTERING
In the last 15 games Bishop Stortford played 9 games Over 2.5. 
Bishop Stortford have an Goal difference from 8:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 13 games Kettering played 9 games Over 2.5. 
Kettering have an Goal difference from 0:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 64.62% chance that Bishop Stortford and Kettering scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME BISHOP STORTFORD VS. KETTERING
Bishop Stortford 6-1-3
In last 10 games Bishop Stortford won 6 games, lost 3 games and played 1 games draw
 
Kettering 4-4-2
In last 10 games Kettering won 4 games, lost 2 games and played 4 games draw.
 
Bishop Stortford - Kettering (40-25-35)
In this game the chance that Bishop Stortford wins is 40%, the chance for a draw is 25% and the chance for Kettering to win this game is 35%
 
Bishop's Stortford  VS  Kettering Town Match Preview
Picks:Bishop Stortford wins
 
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.