Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Report > Blackpool VS Mansfield Town Match Preview England Johnstone

Blackpool VS Mansfield Town Match Preview England Johnstone

Posted: Wed, 06 Dec 2017 10:03:22 GMT     From: goaloo    

Blackpool  VS  Mansfield Town  Match Preview  England Johnstone

Blackpool  VS  Mansfield Town  Livescore Odds Comparison
England Johnstone---Match Time:12/7/2017 03:00 Thursday  GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME BLACKPOOL VS. MANSFIELD TOWN
In the last 0 games Blackpool played 0 games Over 2.5. 
Blackpool have an Goal difference from 5:8 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 0 games Mansfield Town played 0 games Over 2.5. 
Mansfield Town have an Goal difference from 6:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 0% chance that Blackpool and Mansfield Town scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME BLACKPOOL VS. MANSFIELD TOWN
Blackpool 3-2-5
In last 10 games Blackpool won 3 games, lost 5 games and played 2 games draw
 
Mansfield Town 7-3-0
In last 10 games Mansfield won 7 games, lost 0 games and played 3 games draw.
 
Blackpool - Mansfield Town (15-25-60)
In this game the chance that Blackpool wins is 15%, the chance for a draw is 25% and the chance for Mansfield Town to win this game is 60%
 
Blackpool  VS  Mansfield Town  Match Preview
Picks: Mansfield Town wins
 
 
 
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.