Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Report > Boa Esporte Clube VS Londrina PR Match Preview Brazil Serie B

Boa Esporte Clube VS Londrina PR Match Preview Brazil Serie B

Posted: Sat, 04 Nov 2017 10:49:53 GMT     From: goaloo    

Boa Esporte Clube  VS  Londrina PR Match Preview Brazil Serie B

Boa Esporte Clube  VS  Londrina PR Livescore Odds Comparison
Brazil Serie B---Match Time:11/5/2017 03:30 Sunday GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME ITUIUTABA VS. LONDRINA EC
In the last 32 games Ituiutaba played 11 games Over 2.5. 
Ituiutaba have an Goal difference from 3:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 32 games Londrina EC played 19 games Over 2.5. 
Londrina EC have an Goal difference from 7:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 46.88% chance that Ituiutaba and Londrina EC scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME ITUIUTABA VS. LONDRINA EC
Ituiutaba 1-6-3
In last 10 games Ituiutaba won 1 games, lost 3 games and played 6 games draw
 
Londrina EC 5-1-4
In last 10 games Londrina EC won 5 games, lost 4 games and played 1 games draw.
 
Ituiutaba - Londrina EC (25-35-40)
In this game the chance that Ituiutaba wins is 25%, the chance for a draw is 35% and the chance for Londrina EC to win this game is 40%
 
Boa Esporte Clube  VS  Londrina PR Match Preview
Picks:Londrina EC to win
 
 
 
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.