Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Boavista FC VS Sporting Braga Match Preview Portugal Primera Liga

POR D1Boavista FC VS Sporting Braga Match Preview Portugal Primera Liga

Submit by tipster Yedda
Posted: Wed, 03 Jan 2018 09:18:49 GMT    
Boavista FC  VS  Sporting Braga  Livescore Odds Comparison
Portugal Primera Liga---Match Time:1/4/2018 02:15 Thursday  GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME BOAVISTA FC VS. SPORTING BRAGA
In the last 15 games Boavista FC played 8 games Over 2.5. 
Boavista FC have an Goal difference from 2:6 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 15 games Sporting Braga played 9 games Over 2.5. 
Sporting Braga have an Goal difference from 10:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 56.67% chance that Boavista FC and Sporting Braga scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME BOAVISTA FC VS. SPORTING BRAGA
Boavista FC 4-2-4
In last 10 games Boavista FC won 4 games, lost 4 games and played 2 games draw
 
Sporting Braga 4-2-4
In last 10 games Sporting Braga won 4 games, lost 4 games and played 2 games draw.
 
Boavista FC - Sporting Braga (40-20-40)
In this game the chance that Boavista FC wins is 40%, the chance for a draw is 20% and the chance for Sporting Braga to win this game is 40%
 
Boavista FC  VS  Sporting Braga Match Preview
Picks: Sporting Braga wins

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom