Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Report > Bolivar VS The Strongest Match Preview Bolivia Primera Division

Bolivar VS The Strongest Match Preview Bolivia Primera Division

Posted: Thu, 07 Dec 2017 10:36:23 GMT     From: goaloo    

Bolivar  VS  The Strongest  Match Preview  Bolivia Primera Division

Bolivar  VS  The Strongest  Livescore Odds Comparison
Bolivia Primera Division---Match Time:12/8/2017 08:30 Friday  GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME BOLIVAR VS. THE STRONGEST
In the last 19 games Bolivar played 11 games Over 2.5. 
Bolivar have an Goal difference from 5:0 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 19 games The Strongest played 12 games Over 2.5. 
The Strongest have an Goal difference from 10:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 60.53% chance that Bolivar and The Strongest scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME BOLIVAR VS. THE STRONGEST
Bolivar 7-2-1
In last 10 games Bolivar won 7 games, lost 1 games and played 2 games draw
 
The Strongest 8-0-2
In last 10 games The Strongest won 8 games, lost 2 games and played 0 games draw.
 
Bolivar - The Strongest (45-10-45)
In this game the chance that Bolivar wins is 45%, the chance for a draw is 10% and the chance for The Strongest to win this game is 45%
 
Bolivar  VS  The Strongest  Match Preview
Picks: Over 2.5
 
 
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.