Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Report > Boston United VS Salford City Match Preview England Conference North Division

Boston United VS Salford City Match Preview England Conference North Division

Posted: Tue, 31 Oct 2017 10:53:34 GMT     From: goaloo    

Boston United  VS  Salford City Match Preview England Conference North Division

Boston United  VS  Salford City Livescore Odds Comparison
England Conference North Division---Match Time:11/1/2017 03:45 Wednesday GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME BOSTON UNITED VS. SALFORD CITY
In the last 15 games Boston United played 11 games Over 2.5. 
Boston United have an Goal difference from 5:7 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 15 games Salford City played 8 games Over 2.5. 
Salford City have an Goal difference from 9:7 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 63.33% chance that Boston United and Salford City scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME BOSTON UNITED VS. SALFORD CITY
Boston United 2-4-4
In last 10 games Boston United won 2 games, lost 4 games and played 4 games draw
 
Salford City 7-1-2
In last 10 games Salford City won 7 games, lost 2 games and played 1 games draw.
 
Boston United - Salford City (20-25-55)
In this game the chance that Boston United wins is 20%, the chance for a draw is 25% and the chance for Salford City to win this game is 55%
 
Boston United  VS  Salford City Match Preview
Picks:Salford City to win
 
 
 
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.