Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Report > Brasil de Pelotas VS Parana PR Match Preview Brazil Serie B

Brasil de Pelotas VS Parana PR Match Preview Brazil Serie B

Posted: Tue, 07 Nov 2017 10:02:18 GMT     From: goaloo    

Brasil de Pelotas  VS  Parana PR Match Preview Brazil Serie B

Brasil de Pelotas  VS  Parana PR Livescore Odds Comparison
Brazil Serie B---Match Time:11/8/2017 06:30 Wednesday GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME BRASIL DE PELOTAS VS. PARANA CLUBE
In the last 33 games Brasil de Pelotas played 14 games Over 2.5. 
Brasil de Pelotas have an Goal difference from 2:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 33 games Parana Clube played 13 games Over 2.5. 
Parana Clube have an Goal difference from 5:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 40.91% chance that Brasil de Pelotas and Parana Clube scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME BRASIL DE PELOTAS VS. PARANA CLUBE
Brasil de Pelotas 2-3-5
In last 10 games Brasil de Pelotas won 2 games, lost 5 games and played 3 games draw
 
Parana Clube 6-1-3
In last 10 games Parana Clube won 6 games, lost 3 games and played 1 games draw.
 
Brasil de Pelotas - Parana Clube (25-20-55)
In this game the chance that Brasil de Pelotas wins is 25%, the chance for a draw is 20% and the chance for Parana Clube to win this game is 55%
 
Brasil de Pelotas  VS  Parana PR Match Preview
Picks:Parana Clube to win
 
 
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.