Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Report > Brommapojkarna VS Gefle IF Match Preview Sweden Superettan

Brommapojkarna VS Gefle IF Match Preview Sweden Superettan

Posted: Sat, 04 Nov 2017 10:40:14 GMT     From: goaloo    

Brommapojkarna  VS  Gefle IF Match Preview Sweden Superettan

Brommapojkarna  VS  Gefle IF Livescore Odds Comparison
Sweden Superettan---Match Time:11/4/2017 23:00 Saturday GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME IF BROMMAPOJKARNA VS. GEFLE
In the last 29 games IF Brommapojkarna played 17 games Over 2.5. 
IF Brommapojkarna have an Goal difference from 4:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 29 games Gefle played 15 games Over 2.5. 
Gefle have an Goal difference from 6:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 55.17% chance that IF Brommapojkarna and Gefle scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME IF BROMMAPOJKARNA VS. GEFLE
IF Brommapojkarna 4-3-3
In last 10 games IF Brommapojkarna won 4 games, lost 3 games and played 3 games draw
 
Gefle 7-2-1
In last 10 games Gefle won 7 games, lost 1 games and played 2 games draw.
 
IF Brommapojkarna - Gefle (25-25-50)
In this game the chance that IF Brommapojkarna wins is 25%, the chance for a draw is 25% and the chance for Gefle to win this game is 50%
 
Brommapojkarna  VS  Gefle IF Match Preview
Picks:Gefle to win
 
 
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.