Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Report > CD FAS VS Alianza FC Match Preview Primera Division de El Salvador

CD FAS VS Alianza FC Match Preview Primera Division de El Salvador

Posted: Thu, 07 Dec 2017 10:41:10 GMT     From: goaloo    

CD FAS  VS  Alianza FC  Match Preview  Primera Division de El Salvador

CD FAS  VS  Alianza FC  Livescore Odds Comparison
Primera Division de El Salvador---Match Time:12/8/2017 09:30 Friday  GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME CD FAS VS. ALIANZA FC
In the last 2 games CD FAS played 0 games Over 2.5. 
CD FAS have an Goal difference from 3:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 2 games Alianza FC played 1 games Over 2.5. 
Alianza FC have an Goal difference from 14:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 25% chance that CD FAS and Alianza FC scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME CD FAS VS. ALIANZA FC
CD FAS 3-6-1
In last 10 games CD FAS won 3 games, lost 1 games and played 6 games draw
 
Alianza FC 6-4-0
In last 10 games Alianza FC won 6 games, lost 0 games and played 4 games draw.
 
CD FAS - Alianza FC (15-50-35)
In this game the chance that CD FAS wins is 15%, the chance for a draw is 50% and the chance for Alianza FC to win this game is 35%
 
CD FAS  VS  Alianza FC  Match Preview
Picks: Draw
 
 
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.