Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Report > CSD Municipal VS Petapa Match Preview Liga Nacional de Guatemala

CSD Municipal VS Petapa Match Preview Liga Nacional de Guatemala

Posted: Thu, 07 Dec 2017 10:43:42 GMT     From: goaloo    

CSD Municipal  VS  Petapa  Match Preview  Liga Nacional de Guatemala

CSD Municipal  VS  Petapa  Livescore Odds Comparison
Liga Nacional de Guatemala---Match Time:12/8/2017 10:00 Friday  GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME CSD MUNICIPAL VS. PETAPA
In the last 2 games CSD Municipal played 0 games Over 2.5. 
CSD Municipal have an Goal difference from 6:0 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 0 games Petapa played 0 games Over 2.5. 
Petapa have an Goal difference from 3:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 0% chance that CSD Municipal and Petapa scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME CSD MUNICIPAL VS. PETAPA
CSD Municipal 4-4-2
In last 10 games CSD Municipal won 4 games, lost 2 games and played 4 games draw
 
Petapa 6-1-3
In last 10 games Petapa won 6 games, lost 3 games and played 1 games draw.
 
CSD Municipal - Petapa (35-25-40)
In this game the chance that CSD Municipal wins is 35%, the chance for a draw is 25% and the chance for Petapa to win this game is 40%
 
CSD Municipal  VS  Petapa  Match Preview
Picks: Draw
 
 
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.