Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Report > Centro Atletico Fenix VS Liverpool URU Match Preview Primera Division de Uruguay

Centro Atletico Fenix VS Liverpool URU Match Preview Primera Division de Uruguay

Posted: Thu, 09 Nov 2017 10:11:08 GMT     From: goaloo    

Centro Atletico Fenix  VS  Liverpool URU Match Preview Primera Division de Uruguay

Centro Atletico Fenix  VS  Liverpool URU Livescore Odds Comparison
Primera Division de Uruguay---Match Time:11/10/2017 04:00 Friday GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME FENIX VS. LIVERPOOL FC
In the last 8 games Fenix played 4 games Over 2.5. 
Fenix have an Goal difference from 1:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 8 games Liverpool FC played 6 games Over 2.5. 
Liverpool FC have an Goal difference from 4:7 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 62.5% chance that Fenix and Liverpool FC scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME FENIX VS. LIVERPOOL FC
Fenix 3-2-5
In last 10 games Fenix won 3 games, lost 5 games and played 2 games draw
 
Liverpool FC 2-1-7
In last 10 games Liverpool FC won 2 games, lost 7 games and played 1 games draw.
 
Fenix - Liverpool FC (50-15-35)
In this game the chance that Fenix wins is 50%, the chance for a draw is 15% and the chance for Liverpool FC to win this game is 35%
 
Centro Atletico Fenix  VS  Liverpool URU Match Preview
Picks:Fenix wins
 
 
 
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.