Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Report > Chippa United VS Kaizer Chiefs Match Preview South Africa Premier Soccer League

Chippa United VS Kaizer Chiefs Match Preview South Africa Premier Soccer League

Posted: Wed, 06 Dec 2017 10:21:49 GMT     From: goaloo    

Chippa United  VS  Kaizer Chiefs  Match Preview  South Africa Premier Soccer League

Chippa United  VS  Kaizer Chiefs  Livescore Odds Comparison
South Africa Premier Soccer League---Match Time:12/7/2017 01:30 Thursday  GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME CHIPPA UNITED VS. KAIZER CHIEFS
In the last 12 games Chippa United played 2 games Over 2.5. 
Chippa United have an Goal difference from 2:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 12 games Kaizer Chiefs played 3 games Over 2.5. 
Kaizer Chiefs have an Goal difference from 2:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 20.83% chance that Chippa United and Kaizer Chiefs scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME CHIPPA UNITED VS. KAIZER CHIEFS
Chippa United 2-7-1
In last 10 games Chippa United won 2 games, lost 1 games and played 7 games draw
 
Kaizer Chiefs 3-6-1
In last 10 games Kaizer Chiefs won 3 games, lost 1 games and played 6 games draw.
 
Chippa United - Kaizer Chiefs (15-65-20)
In this game the chance that Chippa United wins is 15%, the chance for a draw is 65% and the chance for Kaizer Chiefs FC to win this game is 20%
 
Chippa United  VS  Kaizer Chiefs  Match Preview
Picks: Draw
 
 
 
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.