Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Cliftonville VS Ballymena United Match Preview Northern Ireland Premier League

NIR D1Cliftonville VS Ballymena United Match Preview Northern Ireland Premier League

Submit by tipster Yedda
Posted: Tue, 02 Jan 2018 10:06:55 GMT    
Cliftonville  VS  Ballymena United  Livescore Odds Comparison
Northern Ireland Premier League---Match Time:1/3/2018 03:45 Wednesday  GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME CLIFTONVILLE VS. BALLYMENA UNITED
In the last 22 games Cliftonville played 11 games Over 2.5. 
Cliftonville have an Goal difference from 2:0 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 22 games Ballymena United played 15 games Over 2.5. 
Ballymena United have an Goal difference from 8:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 59.09% chance that Cliftonville and Ballymena United scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME CLIFTONVILLE VS. BALLYMENA UNITED
Cliftonville 7-1-2
In last 10 games Cliftonville won 7 games, lost 2 games and played 1 games draw
 
Ballymena United 6-2-2
In last 10 games Ballymena United won 6 games, lost 2 games and played 2 games draw.
 
Cliftonville - Ballymena United (45-15-40)
In this game the chance that Cliftonville wins is 45%, the chance for a draw is 15% and the chance for Ballymena United to win this game is 40%
 
Cliftonville  VS  Ballymena United Match Preview
Picks: Cliftonville wins

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom