Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Report > Deportes Tolima VS Deportivo Pasto Match Preview Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura

Deportes Tolima VS Deportivo Pasto Match Preview Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura

Posted: Thu, 02 Nov 2017 09:49:58 GMT     From: goaloo    

Deportes Tolima  VS  Deportivo Pasto Match Preview Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura

Deportes Tolima  VS  Deportivo Pasto Livescore Odds Comparison
Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura---Match Time:11/3/2017 07:00 Friday GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME TOLIMA VS. DEPORTIVO PASTO
In the last 17 games Tolima played 7 games Over 2.5. 
Tolima have an Goal difference from 5:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 15 games Deportivo Pasto played 6 games Over 2.5. 
Deportivo Pasto have an Goal difference from 2:0 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 40.59% chance that Tolima and Deportivo Pasto scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME TOLIMA VS. DEPORTIVO PASTO
Tolima 5-3-2
In last 10 games Tolima won 5 games, lost 2 games and played 3 games draw
 
Deportivo Pasto 3-1-6
In last 10 games Deportivo Pasto won 3 games, lost 6 games and played 1 games draw.
 
Tolima - Deportivo Pasto (55-20-25)
In this game the chance that Tolima wins is 55%, the chance for a draw is 20% and the chance for Deportivo Pasto to win this game is 25%
 
Deportes Tolima  VS  Deportivo Pasto Match Preview
Picks:Tolima wins 
 
 
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.