Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Report > Deportes Tolima VS Independiente Santa Fe Match Preview Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura

Deportes Tolima VS Independiente Santa Fe Match Preview Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura

Posted: Wed, 06 Dec 2017 10:25:01 GMT     From: goaloo    

Deportes Tolima  VS  Independiente Santa Fe  Match Preview  Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura

Deportes Tolima  VS  Independiente Santa Fe  Livescore Odds Comparison
Primera Division de Colombiano-Apertura---Match Time:12/7/2017 09:00 Thursday  GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME DEPORTES TOLIMA VS. INDEPENDIENTE SANTA FE
In the last 2 games Deportes Tolima played 1 games Over 2.5. 
Deportes Tolima have an Goal difference from 6:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 2 games Independiente Santa Fe played 1 games Over 2.5. 
Independiente Santa Fe have an Goal difference from 4:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 50% chance that DEPORTES Deportes Tolima and Independiente Santa Fe scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME TOLIMA VS. INDEPENDIENTE SANTA FE
Deportes Tolima 7-3-0
In last 10 games Deportes Tolima won 7 games, lost 0 games and played 3 games draw
 
Independiente Santa Fe 2-6-2
In last 10 games Independiente Santa Fe won 2 games, lost 2 games and played 6 games draw.
 
Deportes Tolima - Independiente Santa Fe (45-45-10)
In this game the chance that Deportes Tolima wins is 45%, the chance for a draw is 45% and the chance for Santa Fe to win this game is 10%
 
Deportes Tolima  VS  Independiente Santa Fe  Match Preview
Picks: Deportes Tolima wins or Draw
 
 
 
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.