Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Report > Deportivo Rionegro VS Boyaca Chico Match Preview Colombia Copa Premier

Deportivo Rionegro VS Boyaca Chico Match Preview Colombia Copa Premier

Posted: Wed, 06 Dec 2017 10:20:10 GMT     From: goaloo    

Deportivo Rionegro  VS  Boyaca Chico  Match Preview  Colombia Copa Premier

Deportivo Rionegro  VS  Boyaca Chico  Livescore Odds Comparison
Colombia Copa Premier---Match Time:12/7/2017 08:00 Thursday  GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME DEPORTIVO RIONEGRO VS. BOYACA CHICO 
In the last 1 games Deportivo Rionegro played 0 games Over 2.5. 
Deportivo Rionegro have an Goal difference from 7:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 1 games Boyaca Chico played 0 games Over 2.5. 
Boyaca Chico have an Goal difference from 6:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 0% chance that Deportivo Rionegro and Boyaca Chico scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME DEPORTIVO RIONEGRO VS. BOYACA CHICO 
Deportivo Rionegro 4-4-2
In last 10 games Deportivo Rionegro won 4 games, lost 2 games and played 4 games draw
 
Boyaca Chico 3-4-3
In last 10 games Boyaca Chico won 3 games, lost 3 games and played 4 games draw.
 
Deportivo Rionegro - Boyaca Chico (35-40-25)
In this game the chance that Deportivo Rionegro wins is 35%, the chance for a draw is 40% and the chance for Boyaca Chico to win this game is 25%
 
Deportivo Rionegro  VS  Boyaca Chico  Match Preview
Picks: Draw
 
 
 
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.