Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Ethnikos Achnas FC VS Ermis Aradippou Match Preview Cyprus 1 Division

CYP D1Ethnikos Achnas FC VS Ermis Aradippou Match Preview Cyprus 1 Division

Submit by tipster Yedda
Posted: Tue, 02 Jan 2018 10:14:27 GMT    
Ethnikos Achnas FC  VS  Ermis Aradippou  Livescore Odds Comparison
Cyprus 1 Division---Match Time:1/2/2018 23:59 Tuesday  GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME ETHNIKOS ACHNAS FC VS. ERMIS ARADIPPOU
In the last 17 games Ethnikos Achnas FC played 11 games Over 2.5. 
Ethnikos Achnas FC have an Goal difference from 8:9 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 17 games Ermis Aradippou played 12 games Over 2.5. 
Ermis Aradippou have an Goal difference from 1:12 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 67.65% chance that Ethnikos Achnas FC and Ermis Aradippou scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME ETHNIKOS ACHNAS FC VS. ERMIS ARADIPPOU
Ethnikos Achnas FC 0-3-7
In last 10 games Ethnikos Achnas FC won 0 games, lost 7 games and played 3 games draw
 
Ermis Aradippou 2-2-6
In last 10 games Ermis Aradippou won 2 games, lost 6 games and played 2 games draw.
 
Ethnikos Achnas FC - Ermis Aradippou (30-25-45)
In this game the chance that Ethnikos Achnas FC wins is 30%, the chance for a draw is 25% and the chance for Ermis Aradippou to win this game is 45%
 
Ethnikos Achnas FC  VS  Ermis Aradippou Match Preview
Picks: Ermis Aradippou wins

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom