Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Report > Farnborough Town VS Gosport Borough Match Preview England Southern Premier League

Farnborough Town VS Gosport Borough Match Preview England Southern Premier League

Posted: Wed, 06 Dec 2017 10:07:31 GMT     From: goaloo    

Farnborough Town  VS  Gosport Borough  Match Preview  England Southern Premier League

Farnborough Town  VS  Gosport Borough  Livescore Odds Comparison
England Southern Premier League---Match Time:12/7/2017 03:45 Thursday  GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME FARNBOROUGH TOWN VS. GOSPORT BOROUGH
In the last 20 games Farnborough Town played 15 games Over 2.5. 
Farnborough Town have an Goal difference from 4:5 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 19 games Gosport Borough played 11 games Over 2.5. 
Gosport Borough have an Goal difference from 3:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 66.45% chance that Farnborough Town and Gosport Borough scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME FARNBOROUGH TOWN VS. GOSPORT BOROUGH
Farnborough Town 2-4-4
In last 10 games Farnborough Town won 2 games, lost 4 games and played 4 games draw
 
Gosport Borough 2-0-8
In last 10 games Gosport Borough won 2 games, lost 8 games and played 0 games draw.
 
Farnborough Town - Gosport Borough (50-20-30)
In this game the chance that Farnborough Town wins is 50%, the chance for a draw is 20% and the chance for Gosport Borough to win this game is 30%
 
Farnborough Town  VS  Gosport Borough  Match Preview
Picks: Farnborough Town wins
 
 
 
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.