Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Feirense VS FC Porto Match Preview Portugal Primera Liga

POR D1Feirense VS FC Porto Match Preview Portugal Primera Liga

Submit by tipster Yedda
Posted: Wed, 03 Jan 2018 09:22:19 GMT    
Feirense  VS  FC Porto  Livescore Odds Comparison
Portugal Primera Liga---Match Time:1/4/2018 04:15 Thursday  GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME FEIRENSE VS. FC PORTO
In the last 15 games Feirense played 5 games Over 2.5. 
Feirense have an Goal difference from 3:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 15 games FC Porto played 9 games Over 2.5. 
FC Porto have an Goal difference from 15:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 46.67% chance that Feirense and FC Porto scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME FEIRENSE VS. FC PORTO
Feirense 2-1-7
In last 10 games Feirense won 2 games, lost 7 games and played 1 games draw
 
FC Porto 7-3-0
In last 10 games FC Porto won 7 games, lost 0 games and played 3 games draw.
 
Feirense - FC Porto (10-20-70)
In this game the chance that Feirense wins is 10%, the chance for a draw is 20% and the chance for FC Porto to win this game is 70%
 
Feirense  VS  FC Porto Match Preview
Picks: FC Porto wins

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom