Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Report > Fluminense RJ VS Coritiba PR Match Preview Brazil Serie A

Fluminense RJ VS Coritiba PR Match Preview Brazil Serie A

Posted: Thu, 09 Nov 2017 10:03:05 GMT     From: goaloo    

Fluminense RJ  VS  Coritiba PR Match Preview Brazil Serie A

Fluminense RJ  VS  Coritiba PR Livescore Odds Comparison
Brazil Serie A---Match Time:11/10/2017 07:00 Friday GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME FLUMINENSE FC VS. CORITIBA
In the last 32 games Fluminense FC played 16 games Over 2.5. 
Fluminense FC have an Goal difference from 4:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 32 games Coritiba played 13 games Over 2.5. 
Coritiba have an Goal difference from 5:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 45.31% chance that Fluminense FC and Coritiba scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME FLUMINENSE FC VS. CORITIBA
Fluminense FC 3-3-4
In last 10 games Fluminense FC won 3 games, lost 4 games and played 3 games draw
 
Coritiba 3-3-4
In last 10 games Coritiba won 3 games, lost 4 games and played 3 games draw.
 
Fluminense FC - Coritiba (35-30-35)
In this game the chance that Fluminense FC wins is 35%, the chance for a draw is 30% and the chance for Coritiba to win this game is 35%
 
Fluminense RJ  VS  Coritiba PR Match Preview
Picks:Over 2.5 goals
 
 
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.