Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Report > France U21 VS Bulgaria U21 Match Preview UEFA - EURO U21 Qualifying

France U21 VS Bulgaria U21 Match Preview UEFA - EURO U21 Qualifying

Posted: Thu, 09 Nov 2017 10:05:41 GMT     From: goaloo    

France U21  VS  Bulgaria U21 Match Preview UEFA - EURO U21 Qualifying

France U21  VS  Bulgaria U21 Livescore Odds Comparison
UEFA - EURO U21 Qualifying---Match Time:11/10/2017 02:00 Friday GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME FRANCE U21 VS. BULGARIA U21
In the last 3 games France U21 played 3 games Over 2.5. 
France U21 have an Goal difference from 10:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 3 games Bulgaria U21 played 1 games Over 2.5. 
Bulgaria U21 have an Goal difference from 3:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 66.67% chance that France U21 and Bulgaria U21 scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME FRANCE U21 VS. BULGARIA U21
France U21 9-1-0
In last 10 games France U21 won 9 games, lost 0 games and played 1 games draw
 
Bulgaria U21 3-2-5
In last 10 games Bulgaria U21 won 3 games, lost 5 games and played 2 games draw.
 
France U21 - Bulgaria U21 (70-15-15)
In this game the chance that France U21 wins is 70%, the chance for a draw is 15% and the chance for Bulgaria U21 to win this game is 15%
 
France U21  VS  Bulgaria U21 Match Preview
Picks:France U21 wins
 
 
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.