Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Report > Grenoble VS Chambly FC Match Preview France Ligue 3

Grenoble VS Chambly FC Match Preview France Ligue 3

Posted: Thu, 07 Dec 2017 10:28:59 GMT     From: goaloo    

Grenoble  VS  Chambly FC  Match Preview  France Ligue 3

Grenoble  VS  Chambly FC  Livescore Odds Comparison
France Ligue 3---Match Time:12/8/2017 03:00 Friday  GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME GRENOBLE VS. CHAMBLY FC
In the last 13 games Grenoble played 5 games Over 2.5. 
Grenoble have an Goal difference from 4:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 13 games Chambly FC played 5 games Over 2.5. 
Chambly FC have an Goal difference from 3:0 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 38.46% chance that Grenoble and Chambly FC scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME GRENOBLE VS. CHAMBLY FC
Grenoble 6-3-1
In last 10 games Grenoble won 6 games, lost 1 games and played 3 games draw
 
Chambly FC 5-3-2
In last 10 games Chambly FC won 5 games, lost 2 games and played 3 games draw.
 
Grenoble - Chambly FC (40-30-30)
In this game the chance that Grenoble wins is 40%, the chance for a draw is 30% and the chance for Chambly FC to win this game is 30%
 
Grenoble  VS  Chambly FC  Match Preview
Picks: Grenoble wins
 
 
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.