Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Report > Guarani SP VS America MG Match Preview Brazil Serie B

Guarani SP VS America MG Match Preview Brazil Serie B

Posted: Sat, 04 Nov 2017 10:48:17 GMT     From: goaloo    

Guarani SP  VS  America MG Match Preview Brazil Serie B

Guarani SP  VS  America MG Livescore Odds Comparison
Brazil Serie B---Match Time:11/5/2017 03:30 Sunday GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME GUARANI VS. AMÉRICA MG
In the last 32 games Guarani played 12 games Over 2.5. 
Guarani have an Goal difference from 3:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 32 games América MG played 10 games Over 2.5. 
América MG have an Goal difference from 4:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 34.38% chance that Guarani and América MG scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME GUARANI VS. AMÉRICA MG
Guarani 1-5-4
In last 10 games Guarani won 1 games, lost 4 games and played 5 games draw
 
América MG 4-4-2
In last 10 games América MG won 4 games, lost 2 games and played 4 games draw.
 
Guarani - América MG (15-45-40)
In this game the chance that Guarani wins is 15%, the chance for a draw is 45% and the chance for América MG to win this game is 40%
 
Guarani SP  VS  America MG Match Preview
Picks:draw
 
 
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.