Soccer Livescore -Soccer Results, Soccer Fixtures.

Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
News | Betting Tips | Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > News > Report > Guarani SP VS Londrina PR Match Preview H2H Prediction 7/30/2017 Brazil Serie B

Guarani SP VS Londrina PR Match Preview H2H Prediction 7/30/2017 Brazil Serie B

Posted: Sat, 29 Jul 2017 09:56:01 GMT     From: goaloo  

Guarani SP  VS  Londrina PR Match Preview H2H Prediction 7/30/2017 Brazil Serie B

Guarani SP  VS  Londrina PR Livescore Odds Comparison
Brazil Serie B---Match Time:7/30/2017 03:30 Sunday GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME GUARANI VS. LONDRINA EC
In the last 16 games Guarani played 6 games Over 2.5. 
Guarani have an Goal difference from 3:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 16 games Londrina EC played 9 games Over 2.5. 
Londrina EC have an Goal difference from 5:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 46.88% chance that Guarani and Londrina EC scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME GUARANI VS. LONDRINA EC
Guarani 4-4-2
In last 10 games Guarani won 4 games, lost 2 games and played 4 games draw
 
Londrina EC 4-4-2
In last 10 games Londrina EC won 4 games, lost 2 games and played 4 games draw.
 
Guarani - Londrina EC (30-40-30)
In this game the chance that Guarani wins is 30%, the chance for a draw is 40% and the chance for Londrina EC to win this game is 30%
 
Guarani SP  VS  Londrina PR Match Preview
Picks:draw
 
 
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.