Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Report > Hapoel Kfar Saba VS Hapoel Tel Aviv Match Preview Israel Leumit League

Hapoel Kfar Saba VS Hapoel Tel Aviv Match Preview Israel Leumit League

Posted: Thu, 02 Nov 2017 09:59:34 GMT     From: goaloo    

Hapoel Kfar Saba  VS  Hapoel Tel Aviv Match Preview Israel Leumit League

Hapoel Kfar Saba  VS  Hapoel Tel Aviv Livescore Odds Comparison
Israel Leumit League---Match Time:11/3/2017 01:00 Friday GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME HAPOEL KFAR SABA VS. HAPOEL TEL AVIV
In the last 9 games Hapoel Kfar Saba played 5 games Over 2.5. 
Hapoel Kfar Saba have an Goal difference from 10:0 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 9 games Hapoel Tel Aviv played 4 games Over 2.5. 
Hapoel Tel Aviv have an Goal difference from 1:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 50% chance that Hapoel Kfar Saba and Hapoel Tel Aviv scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME HAPOEL KFAR SABA VS. HAPOEL TEL AVIV
Hapoel Kfar Saba 9-1-0
In last 10 games Hapoel Kfar Saba won 9 games, lost 0 games and played 1 games draw
 
Hapoel Tel Aviv 5-3-2
In last 10 games Hapoel Tel Aviv won 5 games, lost 2 games and played 3 games draw.
 
Hapoel Kfar Saba - Hapoel Tel Aviv (55-20-25)
In this game the chance that Hapoel Kfar Saba wins is 55%, the chance for a draw is 20% and the chance for Hapoel Tel Aviv to win this game is 25%
 
Hapoel Kfar Saba  VS  Hapoel Tel Aviv Match Preview
Picks:Hapoel Kfar Saba wins
 
 
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.