Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Report > Hereford United VS Dunstable Town Match Preview England Southern Premier League

Hereford United VS Dunstable Town Match Preview England Southern Premier League

Posted: Tue, 31 Oct 2017 10:50:55 GMT     From: goaloo    

Hereford United  VS  Dunstable Town Match Preview England Southern Premier League

Hereford United  VS  Dunstable Town Livescore Odds Comparison
England Southern Premier League---Match Time:11/1/2017 03:45 Wednesday GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME HEREFORD VS. DUNSTABLE TOWN FC
In the last 14 games Hereford played 8 games Over 2.5. 
Hereford have an Goal difference from 7:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 15 games Dunstable Town FC played 9 games Over 2.5. 
Dunstable Town FC have an Goal difference from 2:9 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 58.57% chance that Hereford and Dunstable Town FC scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME HEREFORD VS. DUNSTABLE TOWN FC
Hereford 8-1-1
In last 10 games Hereford won 8 games, lost 1 games and played 1 games draw
 
Dunstable Town FC 1-2-7
In last 10 games Dunstable Town FC won 1 games, lost 7 games and played 2 games draw.
 
Hereford - Dunstable Town FC (75-15-10)
In this game the chance that Hereford wins is 75%, the chance for a draw is 15% and the chance for Dunstable Town FC to win this game is 10%
 
Hereford United  VS  Dunstable Town Match Preview
Picks:Hereford wins
 
 
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.