Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Report > IFK Varnamo VS Orgryte Match Preview Sweden Superettan

IFK Varnamo VS Orgryte Match Preview Sweden Superettan

Posted: Sat, 04 Nov 2017 10:35:54 GMT     From: goaloo    

IFK Varnamo  VS  Orgryte Match Preview Sweden Superettan

IFK Varnamo  VS  Orgryte Livescore Odds Comparison
Sweden Superettan---Match Time:11/4/2017 23:00 Saturday GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME IFK VARNAMO VS. ORGRYTE
In the last 29 games IFK Varnamo played 20 games Over 2.5. 
IFK Varnamo have an Goal difference from 10:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 29 games Orgryte played 14 games Over 2.5. 
Orgryte have an Goal difference from 3:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 58.62% chance that IFK Varnamo and Orgryte scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME IFK VARNAMO VS. ORGRYTE
IFK Varnamo 8-0-2
In last 10 games IFK Varnamo won 8 games, lost 2 games and played 0 games draw
 
Orgryte 2-5-3
In last 10 games Orgryte won 2 games, lost 3 games and played 5 games draw.
 
IFK Varnamo - Orgryte (55-25-20)
In this game the chance that IFK Varnamo wins is 55%, the chance for a draw is 25% and the chance for Orgryte to win this game is 20%
 
IFK Varnamo  VS  Orgryte Match Preview
Picks: IFK Varnamo wins
 
 
 
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.