Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Report > Leatherhead VS Thurrock Match Preview England Ryman(Isthmian) League Premier Division

Leatherhead VS Thurrock Match Preview England Ryman(Isthmian) League Premier Division

Posted: Wed, 06 Dec 2017 10:08:46 GMT     From: goaloo    

Leatherhead  VS  Thurrock  Match Preview  England Ryman(Isthmian) League Premier Division

Leatherhead  VS  Thurrock  Livescore Odds Comparison
England Ryman(Isthmian) League Premier Division---Match Time:12/7/2017 03:45 Thursday  GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME LEATHERHEAD VS. THURROCK
In the last 16 games Leatherhead played 10 games Over 2.5. 
Leatherhead have an Goal difference from 6:0 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 19 games Thurrock played 13 games Over 2.5. 
Thurrock have an Goal difference from 9:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 65.46% chance that Leatherhead and Thurrock scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME LEATHERHEAD VS. THURROCK
Leatherhead 4-1-5
In last 10 games Leatherhead won 4 games, lost 5 games and played 1 games draw
 
Thurrock 3-1-6
In last 10 games Thurrock won 3 games, lost 6 games and played 1 games draw.
 
Leatherhead - Thurrock (50-10-40)
In this game the chance that Leatherhead wins is 50%, the chance for a draw is 10% and the chance for Thurrock to win this game is 40%
 
Leatherhead  VS  Thurrock  Match Preview
Picks: Leatherhead wins
 
 
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.