Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Report > Lobos UPNFM VS CD Olimpia Match Preview Primera Division de Honduras

Lobos UPNFM VS CD Olimpia Match Preview Primera Division de Honduras

Posted: Wed, 06 Dec 2017 10:12:11 GMT     From: goaloo    

Lobos UPNFM  VS  CD Olimpia  Match Preview  Primera Division de Honduras

Lobos UPNFM  VS  CD Olimpia  Livescore Odds Comparison
Primera Division de Honduras---Match Time:12/7/2017 04:00  Thursday  GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME LOBOS UPNFM VS. CD OLIMPIA
In the last 0 games Lobos UPNFM played 0 games Over 2.5. 
Lobos UPNFM have an Goal difference from 4:5 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 0 games CD Olimpia played 0 games Over 2.5. 
CD Olimpia have an Goal difference from 7:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 0% chance that Lobos UPNFM and CD Olimpia scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME LOBOS UPNFM VS. CD OLIMPIA
Lobos UPNFM 4-2-4
In last 10 games Lobos UPNFM won 4 games, lost 4 games and played 2 games draw
 
CD Olimpia 6-1-3
In last 10 games CD Olimpia won 6 games, lost 3 games and played 1 games draw.
 
Lobos UPNFM - CD Olimpia (35-15-50)
In this game the chance that Lobos UPNFM wins is 35%, the chance for a draw is 15% and the chance for CD Olimpia to win this game is 50%
 
Lobos UPNFM  VS  CD Olimpia  Match Preview
Picks: CD Olimpia wins
 
 
 
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.