Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Report > Londrina PR VS Goias Match Preview Brazil Serie B

Londrina PR VS Goias Match Preview Brazil Serie B

Posted: Tue, 07 Nov 2017 10:01:06 GMT     From: goaloo    

Londrina PR  VS  Goias Match Preview Brazil Serie B

Londrina PR  VS  Goias Livescore Odds Comparison
Brazil Serie B---Match Time:11/8/2017 06:30 Wednesday GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME LONDRINA EC VS. GOIAS
In the last 33 games Londrina EC played 19 games Over 2.5. 
Londrina EC have an Goal difference from 3:0 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 33 games Goias played 12 games Over 2.5. 
Goias have an Goal difference from 5:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 46.97% chance that Londrina EC and Goias scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME LONDRINA EC VS. GOIAS
Londrina EC 5-1-4
In last 10 games Londrina EC won 5 games, lost 4 games and played 1 games draw
 
Goias 5-3-2
In last 10 games Goias won 5 games, lost 2 games and played 3 games draw.
 
Londrina EC - Goias (35-20-45)
In this game the chance that Londrina EC wins is 35%, the chance for a draw is 20% and the chance for Goias to win this game is 45%
 
Londrina PR  VS  Goias Match Preview
Picks:Londrina EC wins
 
 
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.