Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Report > Monaco VS Guingamp Match Preview France Ligue 1

Monaco VS Guingamp Match Preview France Ligue 1

Posted: Sat, 04 Nov 2017 10:43:23 GMT     From: goaloo    

Monaco  VS  Guingamp Match Preview France Ligue 1

Monaco  VS  Guingamp Livescore Odds Comparison
France Ligue 1---Match Time:11/5/2017 03:00 Sunday GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME MONACO VS. GUINGAMP
In the last 11 games Monaco played 7 games Over 2.5. 
Monaco have an Goal difference from 4:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 11 games Guingamp played 5 games Over 2.5. 
Guingamp have an Goal difference from 4:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 54.55% chance that Monaco and Guingamp scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME MONACO VS. GUINGAMP
Monaco 4-3-3
In last 10 games Monaco won 4 games, lost 3 games and played 3 games draw
 
Guingamp 3-2-5
In last 10 games Guingamp won 3 games, lost 5 games and played 2 games draw.
 
Monaco - Guingamp (45-25-30)
In this game the chance that Monaco wins is 45%, the chance for a draw is 25% and the chance for Guingamp to win this game is 30%
 
Monaco  VS  Guingamp Match Preview
Picks:Monaco wins
 
 
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.