Soccer Livescore -Soccer Results, Soccer Fixtures.

Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
News | Betting Tips | Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > News > Report > New York Cosmos VS Miami FC Match Preview H2H Prediction 7/30/2017 North American Soccer League

New York Cosmos VS Miami FC Match Preview H2H Prediction 7/30/2017 North American Soccer League

Posted: Sat, 29 Jul 2017 09:59:01 GMT     From: goaloo  

New York Cosmos  VS  Miami FC Match Preview H2H Prediction 7/30/2017 North American Soccer League

New York Cosmos  VS  Miami FC Livescore Odds Comparison
North American Soccer League---Match Time:7/30/2017 07:00 Sunday GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME NEW YORK COSMOS VS. MIAMI FC
In the last 0 games New York Cosmos played 0 games Over 2.5. 
New York Cosmos have an Goal difference from 7:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 0 games Miami FC played 0 games Over 2.5. 
Miami FC have an Goal difference from 13:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 0% chance that New York Cosmos and Miami FC scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME NEW YORK COSMOS VS. MIAMI FC
New York Cosmos 4-3-3
In last 10 games New York Cosmos won 4 games, lost 3 games and played 3 games draw
 
Miami FC 8-1-1
In last 10 games Miami FC won 8 games, lost 1 games and played 1 games draw.
 
New York Cosmos - Miami FC (25-20-55)
In this game the chance that New York Cosmos wins is 25%, the chance for a draw is 20% and the chance for Miami FC to win this game is 55%
 
New York Cosmos  VS  Miami FC Match Preview
Picks:Miami FC to win
 
 
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.