Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Report > Nurnberg VS Holstein Kiel Match Preview German Bundesliga 2

Nurnberg VS Holstein Kiel Match Preview German Bundesliga 2

Posted: Sat, 18 Nov 2017 10:28:10 GMT     From: goaloo    

Nurnberg  VS  Holstein Kiel Match Preview German Bundesliga 2

Nurnberg  VS  Holstein Kiel Livescore Odds Comparison
German Bundesliga 2---Match Time:11/18/2017 20:00 Saturday GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME NURNBERG VS. HOLSTEIN KIEL
In the last 13 games Nurnberg played 10 games Over 2.5. 
Nurnberg have an Goal difference from 4:5 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 13 games Holstein Kiel played 11 games Over 2.5. 
Holstein Kiel have an Goal difference from 8:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 80.77% chance that Nurnberg and Holstein Kiel scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME NURNBERG VS. HOLSTEIN KIEL
Nurnberg 6-0-4
In last 10 games Nurnberg won 6 games, lost 4 games and played 0 games draw
 
Holstein Kiel 7-1-2
In last 10 games Holstein Kiel won 7 games, lost 2 games and played 1 games draw.
 
Nurnberg - Holstein Kiel (40-5-55)
In this game the chance that Nurnberg wins is 40%, the chance for a draw is 5% and the chance for Holstein Kiel to win this game is 55%
 
Nurnberg  VS  Holstein Kiel Match Preview
Picks:Holstein Kiel to win
 
 
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.