Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Report > Oriente Petrolero VS Jorge Wilstermann Match Preview Bolivia Primera Division

Oriente Petrolero VS Jorge Wilstermann Match Preview Bolivia Primera Division

Posted: Thu, 07 Dec 2017 10:34:05 GMT     From: goaloo    

Oriente Petrolero  VS  Jorge Wilstermann  Match Preview  Bolivia Primera Division

Oriente Petrolero  VS  Jorge Wilstermann  Livescore Odds Comparison
Bolivia Primera Division---Match Time:12/8/2017 08:30 Friday  GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME ORIENTE PETROLERO VS. JORGE WILSTERMANN
In the last 19 games Oriente Petrolero played 9 games Over 2.5. 
Oriente Petrolero have an Goal difference from 3:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 19 games Jorge Wilstermann played 10 games Over 2.5. 
Jorge Wilstermann have an Goal difference from 7:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 50% chance that Oriente Petrolero and Jorge Wilstermann scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME ORIENTE PETROLERO VS. JORGE WILSTERMANN
Oriente Petrolero 3-2-5
In last 10 games Oriente Petrolero won 3 games, lost 5 games and played 2 games draw
 
Jorge Wilstermann 5-1-4
In last 10 games Jorge Wilstermann won 5 games, lost 4 games and played 1 games draw.
 
Oriente Petrolero - Jorge Wilstermann (35-15-50)
In this game the chance that Oriente Petrolero wins is 35%, the chance for a draw is 15% and the chance for Jorge Wilstermann to win this game is 50%
 
Oriente Petrolero  VS  Jorge Wilstermann  Match Preview
Picks: Jorge Wilstermann wins
 
 
 
 
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.