Soccer Livescore -Soccer Results, Soccer Fixtures.

Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
News | Betting Tips | Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > News > Report > Palmeiras VS Avai FC SC Match Preview H2H Prediction 7/30/2017 Brazil Serie A

Palmeiras VS Avai FC SC Match Preview H2H Prediction 7/30/2017 Brazil Serie A

Posted: Sat, 29 Jul 2017 09:57:40 GMT     From: goaloo  

Palmeiras  VS  Avai FC SC Match Preview H2H Prediction 7/30/2017 Brazil Serie A

Palmeiras  VS  Avai FC SC Livescore Odds Comparison
Brazil Serie A---Match Time:7/30/2017 06:00 Sunday GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME PALMEIRAS VS. AVAI FC
In the last 16 games Palmeiras played 7 games Over 2.5. 
Palmeiras have an Goal difference from 4:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 16 games Avai FC played 3 games Over 2.5. 
Avai FC have an Goal difference from 2:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 31.25% chance that Palmeiras and Avai FC scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME PALMEIRAS VS. AVAI FC
Palmeiras 4-3-3
In last 10 games Palmeiras won 4 games, lost 3 games and played 3 games draw
 
Avai FC 3-3-4
In last 10 games Avai FC won 3 games, lost 4 games and played 3 games draw.
 
Palmeiras - Avai FC (40-30-30)
In this game the chance that Palmeiras wins is 40%, the chance for a draw is 30% and the chance for Avai FC to win this game is 30%
 
Palmeiras  VS  Avai FC SC Match Preview
Picks:Palmeiras wins
 
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.