Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Report > Pars Jonoubi Jam VS Sepidrood Rasht Match Preview Persian Gulf Pro League

Pars Jonoubi Jam VS Sepidrood Rasht Match Preview Persian Gulf Pro League

Posted: Thu, 02 Nov 2017 09:53:28 GMT     From: goaloo    

Pars Jonoubi Jam  VS  Sepidrood Rasht Match Preview Persian Gulf Pro League

Pars Jonoubi Jam  VS  Sepidrood Rasht Livescore Odds Comparison
Persian Gulf Pro League---Match Time:11/2/2017 20:00 Thursday GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME PARS JONOUBI JAM BUSHEHR VS. SEPIDROOD RASHT
In the last 10 games Pars Jonoubi Jam Bushehr played 4 games Over 2.5. 
Pars Jonoubi Jam Bushehr have an Goal difference from 3:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 10 games Sepidrood Rasht played 4 games Over 2.5. 
Sepidrood Rasht have an Goal difference from 5:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 40% chance that Pars Jonoubi Jam Bushehr and Sepidrood Rasht scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME PARS JONOUBI JAM BUSHEHR VS. SEPIDROOD RASHT
Pars Jonoubi Jam Bushehr 6-4-0
In last 10 games Pars Jonoubi Jam Bushehr won 6 games, lost 0 games and played 4 games draw
 
Sepidrood Rasht 3-3-4
In last 10 games Sepidrood Rasht won 3 games, lost 4 games and played 3 games draw.
 
Pars Jonoubi Jam Bushehr - Sepidrood Rasht (50-35-15)
In this game the chance that Pars Jonoubi Jam Bushehr wins is 50%, the chance for a draw is 35% and the chance for Sepidrood Rasht to win this game is 15%
 
Pars Jonoubi Jam  VS  Sepidrood Rasht Match Preview
Picks:Pars Jonoubi Jam Bushehr wins
 
 
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.