Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Report > Rampla Juniors FC VS El Tanque Sisley Match Preview Primera Division de Uruguay

Rampla Juniors FC VS El Tanque Sisley Match Preview Primera Division de Uruguay

Posted: Thu, 09 Nov 2017 10:13:28 GMT     From: goaloo    

Rampla Juniors FC  VS  El Tanque Sisley Match Preview Primera Division de Uruguay

Rampla Juniors FC  VS  El Tanque Sisley Livescore Odds Comparison
Primera Division de Uruguay---Match Time:11/10/2017 04:00 Friday GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME RAMPLA JUNIORS VS. EL TANQUE SISLEY
In the last 8 games Rampla Juniors played 4 games Over 2.5. 
Rampla Juniors have an Goal difference from 5:5 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 8 games El Tanque Sisley played 4 games Over 2.5. 
El Tanque Sisley have an Goal difference from 4:6 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 50% chance that Rampla Juniors and El Tanque Sisley scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME RAMPLA JUNIORS VS. EL TANQUE SISLEY
Rampla Juniors 4-4-2
In last 10 games Rampla Juniors won 4 games, lost 2 games and played 4 games draw
 
El Tanque Sisley 3-2-5
In last 10 games El Tanque Sisley won 3 games, lost 5 games and played 2 games draw.
 
Rampla Juniors - El Tanque Sisley (45-30-25)
In this game the chance that Rampla Juniors wins is 45%, the chance for a draw is 30% and the chance for El Tanque Sisley to win this game is 25%
 
Rampla Juniors FC  VS  El Tanque Sisley Match Preview
Picks:Rampla Juniors wins
 
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.