Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Report > Real Potosi VS San Jose Match Preview Bolivia Primera Division

Real Potosi VS San Jose Match Preview Bolivia Primera Division

Posted: Thu, 07 Dec 2017 10:30:59 GMT     From: goaloo    

Real Potosi  VS  San Jose  Match Preview  Bolivia Primera Division

Real Potosi  VS  San Jose  Livescore Odds Comparison
Bolivia Primera Division---Match Time:12/8/2017 05:00 Friday  GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME REAL POTOSO VS. SAN JOSE
In the last 19 games Real Potosi played 8 games Over 2.5. 
Real Potosi have an Goal difference from 5:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 19 games San Jose played 9 games Over 2.5. 
San Jose have an Goal difference from 4:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 44.74% chance that Real Potosi and San Jose scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME REAL POTOSO VS. SAN JOSE
Real Potosi 4-4-2
In last 10 games Real Potosí won 4 games, lost 2 games and played 4 games draw
 
San Jose 6-2-2
In last 10 games San Jose won 6 games, lost 2 games and played 2 games draw.
 
Real Potosi - San Jose (30-30-40)
In this game the chance that Real Potosi wins is 30%, the chance for a draw is 30% and the chance for San Jose to win this game is 40%
 
Real Potosi  VS  San Jose  Match Preview
Picks: San Jose wins
 
 
 
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.