Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Report > Red Bull Salzburg VS Konyaspor Match Preview UEFA Europa League

Red Bull Salzburg VS Konyaspor Match Preview UEFA Europa League

Posted: Thu, 02 Nov 2017 10:03:17 GMT     From: goaloo    

Red Bull Salzburg  VS  Konyaspor Match Preview UEFA Europa League

Red Bull Salzburg  VS  Konyaspor Livescore Odds Comparison
UEFA Europa League---Match Time:11/3/2017 04:05 Friday GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME FC SALZBURG VS. KONYASPOR
In the last 3 games FC Salzburg played 0 games Over 2.5. 
FC Salzburg have an Goal difference from 4:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 3 games Konyaspor played 1 games Over 2.5. 
Konyaspor have an Goal difference from 3:5 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 16.67% chance that FC Salzburg and Konyaspor scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME FC SALZBURG VS. KONYASPOR
FC Salzburg 8-2-0
In last 10 games FC Salzburg won 8 games, lost 0 games and played 2 games draw
 
Konyaspor 3-1-6
In last 10 games Konyaspor won 3 games, lost 6 games and played 1 games draw.
 
FC Salzburg - Konyaspor (70-15-15)
In this game the chance that FC Salzburg wins is 70%, the chance for a draw is 15% and the chance for Konyaspor to win this game is 15%
 
Red Bull Salzburg  VS  Konyaspor Match Preview
Picks:FC Salzburg wins
 
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.