Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Rio Ave VS Pacos de Ferreira Match Preview Portugal Primera Liga

POR D1Rio Ave VS Pacos de Ferreira Match Preview Portugal Primera Liga

Submit by tipster Yedda
Posted: Wed, 03 Jan 2018 09:23:21 GMT    
Rio Ave  VS  Pacos de Ferreira  Livescore Odds Comparison
Portugal Primera Liga---Match Time:1/4/2018 04:15 Thursday  GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME RIO AVE VS. PAÇOS DE FERREIRA
In the last 15 games Rio Ave played 5 games Over 2.5. 
Rio Ave have an Goal difference from 8:5 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 15 games Paços de Ferreira played 9 games Over 2.5. 
Paços de Ferreira have an Goal difference from 4:7 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 46.67% chance that Rio Ave and Paços de Ferreira scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME RIO AVE VS. PAÇOS DE FERREIRA
Rio Ave 6-1-3
In last 10 games Rio Ave won 6 games, lost 3 games and played 1 games draw
 
Paços de Ferreira 1-2-7
In last 10 games Paços de Ferreira won 1 games, lost 7 games and played 2 games draw.
 
Rio Ave - Paços de Ferreira (65-15-20)
In this game the chance that Rio Ave wins is 65%, the chance for a draw is 15% and the chance for Paços de Ferreira to win this game is 20%
 
Rio Ave  VS  Pacos de Ferreira Match Preview
Picks: Rio Ave wins

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom