Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Report > SC Znojmo VS FK Graffin Vlasim Match Preview Czech Republic 2.Liga

SC Znojmo VS FK Graffin Vlasim Match Preview Czech Republic 2.Liga

Posted: Tue, 31 Oct 2017 10:56:04 GMT     From: goaloo    

SC Znojmo  VS  FK Graffin Vlasim Match Preview Czech Republic 2.Liga

SC Znojmo  VS  FK Graffin Vlasim Livescore Odds Comparison
Czech Republic 2.Liga---Match Time:11/1/2017 01:00 Wednesday GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME ZNOJMO VS. FC VLASIM
In the last 12 games Znojmo played 8 games Over 2.5. 
Znojmo have an Goal difference from 3:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 12 games FC Vlasim played 8 games Over 2.5. 
FC Vlasim have an Goal difference from 8:9 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 66.67% chance that Znojmo and FC Vlasim scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME ZNOJMO VS. FC VLASIM
Znojmo 5-1-4
In last 10 games Znojmo won 5 games, lost 4 games and played 1 games draw
 
FC Vlasim 3-2-5
In last 10 games FC Vlasim won 3 games, lost 5 games and played 2 games draw.
 
Znojmo - FC Vlasim (50-15-35)
In this game the chance that Znojmo wins is 50%, the chance for a draw is 15% and the chance for FC Vlasim to win this game is 35%
 
SC Znojmo  VS  FK Graffin Vlasim Match Preview
Picks:Znojmo wins
 
 
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.