Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Report > Santos VS Atletico Mineiro Match Preview Brazil Serie A

Santos VS Atletico Mineiro Match Preview Brazil Serie A

Posted: Sat, 04 Nov 2017 10:41:43 GMT     From: goaloo    

Santos  VS  Atletico Mineiro Match Preview Brazil Serie A

Santos  VS  Atletico Mineiro Livescore Odds Comparison
Brazil Serie A---Match Time:11/5/2017 03:00 Sunday GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME SANTOS FC VS. ATLÉTICO MG
In the last 31 games Santos FC played 6 games Over 2.5. 
Santos FC have an Goal difference from 3:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 31 games Atlético MG played 12 games Over 2.5. 
Atlético MG have an Goal difference from 3:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 29.03% chance that Santos FC and Atlético MG scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME SANTOS FC VS. ATLÉTICO MG
Santos FC 3-4-3
In last 10 games Santos FC won 3 games, lost 3 games and played 4 games draw
 
Atlético MG 4-4-2
In last 10 games Atlético MG won 4 games, lost 2 games and played 4 games draw.
 
Santos FC - Atlético MG (25-40-35)
In this game the chance that Santos FC wins is 25%, the chance for a draw is 40% and the chance for Atlético MG to win this game is 35%
 
Santos  VS  Atletico Mineiro Match Preview
Picks:draw
 
 
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.