Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Report > Scotland VS Netherlands Match Preview International Friendly

Scotland VS Netherlands Match Preview International Friendly

Posted: Thu, 09 Nov 2017 10:09:28 GMT     From: goaloo    

Scotland  VS  Netherlands Match Preview International Friendly

Scotland  VS  Netherlands Livescore Odds Comparison
International Friendly---Match Time:11/10/2017 03:45 Friday GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME SCOTLAND VS. NETHERLANDS
In the last 1 games Scotland played 0 games Over 2.5. 
Scotland have an Goal difference from 6:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 3 games Netherlands played 3 games Over 2.5. 
Netherlands have an Goal difference from 15:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 50% chance that Scotland and Netherlands scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME SCOTLAND VS. NETHERLANDS
Scotland 4-4-2
In last 10 games Scotland won 4 games, lost 2 games and played 4 games draw
 
Netherlands 7-0-3
In last 10 games Netherlands won 7 games, lost 3 games and played 0 games draw.
 
Scotland - Netherlands (35-20-45)
In this game the chance that Scotland wins is 35%, the chance for a draw is 20% and the chance for Netherlands to win this game is 45%
 
Scotland  VS  Netherlands Match Preview
Picks:Netherlands to win
 
 
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.