Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Report > Silkeborg IF U17 VS Randers FC U17 Match Preview Danish U17

Silkeborg IF U17 VS Randers FC U17 Match Preview Danish U17

Posted: Tue, 31 Oct 2017 10:55:11 GMT     From: goaloo    

Silkeborg IF U17  VS  Randers FC U17 Match Preview Danish U17

Silkeborg IF U17  VS  Randers FC U17 Livescore Odds Comparison
Danish U17---Match Time:11/1/2017 01:30 Wednesday GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME SILKEBORG VS. RANDERS FREJA
In the last 7 games Silkeborg played 6 games Over 2.5. 
Silkeborg have an Goal difference from 4:8 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 8 games Randers Freja played 8 games Over 2.5. 
Randers Freja have an Goal difference from 6:14 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 92.86% chance that Silkeborg and Randers Freja scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME SILKEBORG VS. RANDERS FREJA
Silkeborg 3-1-6
In last 10 games Silkeborg won 3 games, lost 6 games and played 1 games draw
 
Randers Freja 3-0-7
In last 10 games Randers Freja won 3 games, lost 7 games and played 0 games draw.
 
Silkeborg - Randers Freja (50-5-45)
In this game the chance that Silkeborg wins is 50%, the chance for a draw is 5% and the chance for Randers Freja to win this game is 45%
 
Silkeborg IF U17  VS  Randers FC U17 Match Preview
Picks:Silkeborg wins
 
 
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.