Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Report > Slovenia U21 VS Montenegro U21 Match Preview UEFA - EURO U21 Qualifying

Slovenia U21 VS Montenegro U21 Match Preview UEFA - EURO U21 Qualifying

Posted: Thu, 09 Nov 2017 10:06:54 GMT     From: goaloo    

Slovenia U21  VS  Montenegro U21 Match Preview UEFA - EURO U21 Qualifying

Slovenia U21  VS  Montenegro U21 Livescore Odds Comparison
UEFA - EURO U21 Qualifying---Match Time:11/10/2017 02:00 Friday GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME SLOVENIA U21 VS. MONTENEGRO U21
In the last 3 games Slovenia U21 played 2 games Over 2.5. 
Slovenia U21 have an Goal difference from 5:5 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 3 games Montenegro U21 played 2 games Over 2.5. 
Montenegro U21 have an Goal difference from 5:6 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 66.67% chance that Slovenia U21 and Montenegro U21 scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME SLOVENIA U21 VS. MONTENEGRO U21
Slovenia U21 2-1-7
In last 10 games Slovenia U21 won 2 games, lost 7 games and played 1 games draw
 
Montenegro U21 2-2-6
In last 10 games Montenegro U21 won 2 games, lost 6 games and played 2 games draw.
 
Slovenia U21 - Montenegro U21 (40-15-45)
In this game the chance that Slovenia U21 wins is 40%, the chance for a draw is 15% and the chance for Montenegro U21 to win this game is 45%
 
Slovenia U21  VS  Montenegro U21 Match Preview
Picks:Montenegro U21 to win
 
 
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.