Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Stranraer VS Ayr United Match Preview Scottish Division One

SCO L1Stranraer VS Ayr United Match Preview Scottish Division One

Submit by tipster Yedda
Posted: Tue, 02 Jan 2018 10:19:08 GMT    
Stranraer  VS  Ayr United  Livescore Odds Comparison
Scottish Division One---Match Time:1/2/2018 23:00 Tuesday  GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME STRANRAER VS. AYR UNITED
In the last 18 games Stranraer played 11 games Over 2.5. 
Stranraer have an Goal difference from 5:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 19 games Ayr United played 16 games Over 2.5. 
Ayr United have an Goal difference from 8:7 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 72.66% chance that Stranraer and Ayr United scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME STRANRAER VS. AYR UNITED
Stranraer 3-2-5
In last 10 games Stranraer won 3 games, lost 5 games and played 2 games draw
 
Ayr United 8-0-2
In last 10 games Ayr United won 8 games, lost 2 games and played 0 games draw.
 
Stranraer - Ayr United (25-10-65)
In this game the chance that Stranraer wins is 25%, the chance for a draw is 10% and the chance for Ayr United to win this game is 65%
 
Stranraer  VS  Ayr United Match Preview
Picks: Ayr United wins

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom