Soccer Livescore -Soccer Results, Soccer Fixtures.

Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
News | Betting Tips | Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > News > Report > TSV Schott Mainz VS VfR Wormatia Worms Match Preview Germany Regionalliga

TSV Schott Mainz VS VfR Wormatia Worms Match Preview Germany Regionalliga

Posted: Tue, 03 Oct 2017 18:07:23 GMT     From: goaloo  

TSV Schott Mainz  VS  VfR Wormatia Worms  Match Preview  Germany Regionalliga

TSV Schott Mainz  VS  VfR Wormatia Worms  Livescore Odds Comparison
Germany Regionalliga---Match Time:10/5/2017 01:00 Thursday  GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME TSV SCHOTT MAINZ VS. VfR WORMATIA WORMS
In the last 9 games TSV Schott Mainz played 5 games Over 2.5. 
TSV Schott Mainz have an Goal difference from 1:5 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 10 games VfR Wormatia Worms played 8 games Over 2.5. 
VfR Wormatia Worms have an Goal difference from 4:9 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 67.78% chance that TSV Schott Mainz and VfR Wormatia Worms scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME TSV SCHOTT MAINZ VS. VfR WORMATIA WORMS
TSV Schott Mainz 1-3-6
In last 10 games TSV Schott Mainz won 1 games, lost 6 games and played 3 games draw
 
VfR Wormatia Worms 3-1-6
In last 10 games VfR Wormatia Worms won 3 games, lost 6 games and played 1 games draw.
 
TSV Schott Mainz - VfR Wormatia Worms (35-20-45)
In this game the chance that TSV Schott Mainz wins is 35%, the chance for a draw is 20% and the chance for VfR Wormatia Worms to win this game is 45%
 
TSV Schott Mainz  VS  VfR Wormatia Worms  Match Preview
Picks: VfR Wormatia Worms wins
 
 
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.