Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Report > The Strongest VS Nacional Potosi Match Preview Bolivia Primera Division

The Strongest VS Nacional Potosi Match Preview Bolivia Primera Division

Posted: Sat, 04 Nov 2017 10:45:33 GMT     From: goaloo    

The Strongest  VS  Nacional Potosi Match Preview Bolivia Primera Division

The Strongest  VS  Nacional Potosi Livescore Odds Comparison
Bolivia Primera Division---Match Time:11/5/2017 05:15 Sunday GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME THE STRONGEST VS. NACIONAL POTOSÍ
In the last 14 games The Strongest played 9 games Over 2.5. 
The Strongest have an Goal difference from 2:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 14 games Nacional Potosí played 9 games Over 2.5. 
Nacional Potosí have an Goal difference from 5:5 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 64.29% chance that The Strongest and Nacional Potosí scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME THE STRONGEST VS. NACIONAL POTOSÍ
The Strongest 5-2-3
In last 10 games The Strongest won 5 games, lost 3 games and played 2 games draw
 
Nacional Potosí 2-1-7
In last 10 games Nacional Potosí won 2 games, lost 7 games and played 1 games draw.
 
The Strongest - Nacional Potosí (60-15-25)
In this game the chance that The Strongest wins is 60%, the chance for a draw is 15% and the chance for Nacional Potosí to win this game is 25%
 
The Strongest  VS  Nacional Potosi Match Preview
Picks:The Strongest wins
 
 
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.